Covid19mhpolice.in e Pass
Covid19mhpolice.in e Pass
Covid19mhpolice.in e Pass: During the lockdown phase, transportation of many essential merchandises like vegetables, mueslis, medicines, milk, etc. has stayed approved by the Maharashtra Police department and Government. Though, it is vital to get the sanction of the concerned vehicle before opening the transport. Till the system is in place, such vehicles are being pass through the police, the RTO and the collector’s office.
Now, by Covid19mhpolice.in e pass, these transporters can put on and get an e Pass for their particular carriers. The usage of this online working system isso easy. All they need is to visit covid19mhpolice.in link and get your e Pass. All applicants received from the available system will be test by the Maharashtra police. Once the submission of application is verified and approved, the vehicle holder can download his /her e Pass from the online system. Upon receipt of this pass, the vehicle holder can transport.
By this time, dropping a little from the record high of 68,631 new cases notched on Saturday, Maharashtra on Thursday reported 67,013 new COVID cases, taking its overall total to 40,94,840.
ALSO READ: WATCH VIDEO HOW TO APPLY MHPOLICE E PASS
Who can Apply for Maharashtra Police Appropriate OnlineCovid19mhpolice.in e Pass?
All the vital service administrations can apply for e Pass by this covid19mhpolice.in link. After completing the application procedure, In addition, the transporters will get the tokenish ID. It should be use to check the grade of the claim. The e Pass can be download by means of the token ID after the sanction of the Maharashtra police system or verification.
The e Pass will comprise the candidate’s information, vehicle number, proof date and a QR code. According to the government’s letter, a soft also and hard copy of the e Pass must be kept while travelling. It is vital to show the transporter e Pass to the constabularies when ask. If it is initiate to be used or otherwise misuse after a valid date it will be consider a punishable offence.
ALSO READ: WWW GOV
Here’s how you can apply for e-pass
Here’s How You Can Apply For e-Pass
– Click on http://covid19.mhpolice.in e pass
– Apply for e pass or you can check the current status or download the pass.
– Fill the form (Name, contact details)
– Enter the source and destination you are travelling.
– Attach your photograph and relevant documents
– Click on Submit Button
You will receive the token
– Please save this token number to check your application status
– You can check the application status on the homepage
“The e-pass system has been reintroduce from Friday and citizens should use it in case of absolute emergency.” People have to apply onhttps://covid19.mhpolice.in/ and submit the necessary documents and mention the reason for their extreme emergency travel,” Maharashtra DGP Sanjay Pandey was quoted as saying by PTI.
How to Checked e-Pass Status?
- Go to https://covid19.mhpolice.in/status.
- Enter the token numeral and hit submit.
According to the web site, important service workers do not require a transportable pass for inter-state or intra-state travel. In addition, All other persons/groups can apply for Transportable Pass over this platform. After the proof verify and approval by the concerned departments, you can download the e-pass using the token ID. The e-pass will contain your details, vehicle number, validity and a QR code. One should keep a soft/hard copy in hand while travelling.
covid19mhpolice.in e pass : Lockdown Curfew Online Digital Pass
covid19mhpolice.in e pass: Under new guidelines after lockdown 3.0, Ministry of Interior allows Interstate Movement clearance for migrant workers, workers, students, pilgrims, tourists and other persons by mutual agreement between the state and union territory (UT) in question.
- The People will be allowed to move from one State/UT to another State/ UT after they mutually agree with each other only.
- All the states appoint a Nodal Officer to execute Movement of Stranded Migrant Workers very safely.
All the states appoint a Nodal Officer to execute Movement of Stranded Migrant Workers very safely.
Maharastra Covid 19 Cases: 16,758 Cases with 651 Deaths Click Here
- Each and every migrant Worker must be screened, and if found asymptomatic, then only allowed to move from one state to another.
- There will be people allowed to send by buses and trains after proper Sanitization before and after.
- While travelling and gathering Workers at the station, they have to follow Social Distancing.
- On arrival, all people must be assessed by the medical team and kept under supervision.
- They must also be kept in Home Quarantine with a regular check-ups.
Apply for E-Pass Online: Migrant Registration
- Open the website https://covid19.mhpolice.in/registration
- Enter the Zilla, Name, and Travel Date.
- You have to enter the Phone Number.
- You have to give the Date of Travel.
- Then you have to provide your Vehicle Details like Vehicle Type, Number.
- you have to give the Permanent Address, No of Co-passengers, and Destination Address.
- You have to then upload your latest photo by opening the webcam.
- Then Doctor’s Certificate / Fitness Certificate should be attach.
- Lastly, Click the Submit button.
- Then you will get the Pass and should take the printout.
How to Check the Status of Pass Online:
- Click the link https://covid19.mhpolice.in/status
- Enter the Token ID.
- You will get the Pass after entering the token ID.
- You should submit it for Interstate Travel.
You can only go if you need details like the below:
- District / Police Commissionerate
- Travel Date From
- Mobile number
- Essential service type
- Reason for Travel (In Brief)
- Will you return this way?
- Have you been charge with any criminal offence?
- Do you have a Home Quarantine stamp on your hand?
- If the names of co-passengers exceed 3, your application will be rejected. If you have more than three, your application will be rejected.
- Enter the Destination Address
- Number of fellow travelers
- The final destination of the trip
- Travel start point
- Enter Current Address
- Enter Vehicle Type
- Vehicle number
- Enter Reason / Purpose
Documents Required for E PASS Registration
- Recent Passport Size photo
- Photo Identification Proof
- GST Certification
- Commercial Registration Certificate
- PAN Card, Aadhar Card Or Voter Id
- Vehicle Registration Number (RC Book)
Links for registration of migrants who are stuck in different states and wish to go back to their home states
- Madhya Pradesh: https://mapit.gov.in/covid-19/.
- Gujarat: https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/loginapp/CitizenLogin.aspx.
- From Gujarat to other states: https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/loginapp/CitizenLogin.aspx.
- From Delhi to Gujarat: https://covidpass.egovernments.org/requester-dashboard/register.
- From Haryana to Gujarat: https://covidpass.egovernments.org/requester-dashboard/register.
- From Punjab to Gujarat: https://epasscovid19.pais.net.in/.
- From Himachal Pradesh to Gujarat: http://covidepass.hp.gov.in/.
- From J&K to Gujarat: https://serviceonline.gov.in/directApply.do?serviceId=1371.
- From Ladakh to Gujarat: https://leh.nic.in/epass/.
- Punjab: Persons wanting to go to their home states may register at this portal: covidhelp.punjab.gov.in.
- Maharashtra: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rajasthan: https://emitraapp.rajasthan.gov.in/emitraApps/covid19MigrantRegistrationService.
- Himachal Pradesh: http://covidepass.hp.gov.in/.
- Tamil Nadu: http://tnepass.tnega.gov.in.
- Haryana: https://edisha.gov.in/eForms/RegisterMigrants.
- Karnataka: https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English.
- Uttarakhand: http://dsclservices.org.in/uttarakhand-migrant-registration.php.
http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in/. This link has both registration links for people coming to Uttarakhand and people wanting to go out of Uttarakhand.
- Odisha: https://covid19regd.odisha.gov.in/.
Online pass for lockdown Maharashtra
Question 1. I am a migrant worker outside Maharashtra. What should I do?
If you are a migrant worker, you can register yourself on the official portal available in Maharashtra and go out of Maharashtra with the pass.
Q2. What documents do I need to register if I want to go outside Maharashtra, i.e. my home?
(Upload applicant-related documents such as death certificate, medical summary etc.)
Question 3. Will I be allowed to move to my home if I have symptoms?
The answer is yes, they are allowed to move, but once they reach the destination, they will be left alone at home, and proper tests will be done.
e pass online apply
how to download e pass
covid-19 mh police in
covid pass link
latest news about e pass maharashtra
covid19 mh police in registration
covid cases in munger today
Review Covid19mhpolice.in e Pass.