Mobile SEO Write For Us
Mobile search engine optimization refers to the SEO of websites in connection with a flawless display on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. With the advent of portable devices, web admins should be very concerned about their mobile SEO plan. After all, more than 50% of internet users now report browsing websites on their mobile devices daily. For Submitting Your Articles, you can email us at email@example.com
I created this in-depth mobile SEO guide based on my experience in various mobile SEO projects. I hope it helps those new to mobile SEO overlook some key issues. Below I spend time offering my recommendations to improve your understanding of how to properly optimize your website for optimal user experiences on all mobile devices.
First, according to Google, mobile websites typically run in one of three different configurations:
- 1. Appealing web design
- 2. Dynamic service
- 3. Separate URLs
Responsive web design is very popular with SEO experts worldwide and is even recommended by Google. You should consider responsive design because:
- It’s easy to share content from a single URL.
- Google can easily index your unique URL for higher search engine rankings.
- You will find it convenient to manage multiple pages for the same content.
- This theme avoids common SEO and formatting mistakes.
- There will not be much additional setup time.
- Googlebot uses fewer resources and makes crawling more efficient.
- Users don’t have to deal with redirects that offer faster page load times.
As the name suggests, this configuration setting contains different URLs so that your website displays its content correctly on different mobile devices. Each URL has a different HTML code for the respective screen size.
Responsive web Design
When you use responsive web design, your Mobile SEO website will have the same HTML code and content for the same URL, regardless of the user’s chosen device. You use the name=”viewport” meta tag in your site’s source course to tell the web browser how to wrap the content. The display settings then change to accommodate each visitor’s screen size.
How to Submit Your Articles?
To Write for Us, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If You Write For Business Knowledge Today Tips You Get:
- It is one of the best guest blogging sites with high-quality content and domain authority.
- At Business Knowledge Today we provide an opportunity to “write for us” for the people who are crazy about writing and has excellent writing skills.
- So, If you write for us, your business targeted client can be a reader of our blog; you can have massive publicity.
- You can link back to your website in the article, which shares SEO value to your site.
- This will help in building a relationship with your targeted readers.
- We are also available on social media and will share your article on our social channels too.
- If you write for us, your brand and content will be visible globally.
Guidelines of the Article to Writing Mobile SEO Write For Us
- Please always use unique and not published anywhere.
- Your articles should be 700 and above words.
- Your article should not have grammatical errors. Check the plagiarism before submitting the article to us.
- Your article should be informative and interesting.
- Your link will be relevant to the content.
- Please don’t use copyright images owned by someone else.
- Your article should be well structured with subheadings, quotes, bullets and a featured image.
- Image with copyrights, size should be 1200×800 pixels.
- Content should have subheadings and proper alignment.
Do you have expertise in these topics? Just send your ideas to email@example.com